Hawaiian Beach Party Silent Auction
Our team has been busy planning an afternoon of great food, incredible auction items, and the best live entertainment in Southern California!
- When: April 28, 2018 from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Where: Etiwanda HS Gymnasium
- Cost: Entrance is FREE!
- The first 200 adult guests receive a free Hawaiian lei!
Taco meals are available for $7.00 a meal. Each meal includes 2 tacos (your choice of beef or chicken), rice, beans, salsa, and a drink. These meals are available by PRE-SALE ONLY. Download this flyer to order your taco meal before Wednesday, April 18th. The Taco Man will also have a limited quantity of quesadillas for purchase at the event.
Other refreshments on hand for purchase include My Delight Cupcakery, Kona Ice, and our very own Tiki Hut Bar, serving non-alcoholic drinks.
Live entertainment performed by the following ensembles:
- Summit Intermediate School
- Heritage Intermediate School
- Etiwanda HS Concert Band
- Etiwanda HS Symphonic Band
- Etiwanda HS Jazz Ensembles
Some of the major auction items include:
- Round trip Southwest Airline Tickets
- Passes to the Magic Castle in Hollywood
- Disneyland General Admission Tickets
- Original Looney Tunes Artwork by Chuck Jones
- Private Wine Class for 20 with Total Wine and More
- Magic Mountain General Admission Tickets
We are gladly accepting donations from our families. If you would like to contribute to our exciting event please contact Marilyn Martel at email@example.com.